Followers

Hello and welcome to CARO'S CREATIONS

This blog will be a mixture of my life & my craft (such as it is). I hope you enjoy my blog & even if it doesn't inspire you, maybe it may entertain you :) and please excuse the huge time gaps, life gets in the way :)

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Santa's Sleigh

Well, me being me, I decided to cut out
a paper sleigh, make it up and decorate it.
I used a cutting file from my craft studio
and sized it to how big i wanted the sleigh
to be then cut out white card stock.
I think if I made another i would use
craft card instead, as its a little thicker.
I glued it all together and let it dry overnight,
then decorated it using some 12x12 paper 
I had.  I used embossing powders around the 
edge, the gold frantage powder, then
added some finishing touches, like the pompoms
and the gold edging.
I forgot to take photos as I was progressing, so here
is the finished sleigh, ready to fly.








No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments
on my blog, please come back and visit soon