Followers

Hello and welcome to CARO'S CREATIONS

This blog will be a mixture of my life & my craft (such as it is). I hope you enjoy my blog & even if it doesn't inspire you, maybe it may entertain you :) and please excuse the huge time gaps, life gets in the way :)

Monday 22 December 2014

Inspiration, help and a sense of acheivement

This little project was made with the huge help
and greatest of thanks to the wonderful Becka 
who not only helped me to make this album but who
also gave freely her time, guidance and materials.



I used G45 papers, covering kraft card and decorated
with nautical embellishments.

Inside is a little mini album, ready to take 
photos and journalling and complete
with tags to write on and use.



So thanks once again for the help creating this
and watch this space for more albums coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments
on my blog, please come back and visit soon