Followers

Hello and welcome to CARO'S CREATIONS

This blog will be a mixture of my life & my craft (such as it is). I hope you enjoy my blog & even if it doesn't inspire you, maybe it may entertain you :) and please excuse the huge time gaps, life gets in the way :)

Thursday 2 August 2012

Hey

Well I thought it about time to update my blog, I have been very busy and not really had much time for blogging but things have calmed down again now so I am once again here and active.  Here are a few of the things I have been making.




            A christmas decoration made using a stamp, some copics & some glossy accents,
then my sons drumsticks into oasis & 2 pot plant pots from my mums greenhouse :)



  An ATC size vintage tag, made a a present for a friend



A dimentional birdcage, again a present for a friend



Now some fat pages & ban ATC, all of which are used 
in the ATC & fat page challenges of which I'm a DT member





8 comments:

  1. some gorjuss work there hunnie, love the birdcage xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow caro love the tag and the birdcage they are stunning as always. Love the Fat Pages and ATCs too. Welcome back have missed you lots xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what fantastic creations ,realy love the birdcage x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tree, does your son know where his drum stick has gone hee hee hee,,,, I wont tell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have been busy! Fabulous and gorgeous work. Vee xx ps word verification has come on :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All gorgeous projects, I love the bird cage and the christmas decoration and what you did with mozpoz is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow fab projects Caro, love the bird cage, think it's my fave, I love your other work as well lol.... xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments
on my blog, please come back and visit soon