Followers

Hello and welcome to CARO'S CREATIONS

This blog will be a mixture of my life & my craft (such as it is). I hope you enjoy my blog & even if it doesn't inspire you, maybe it may entertain you :) and please excuse the huge time gaps, life gets in the way :)

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Beach Life

Oh I really loved making this, it was such fun.

I now have 3 configuration boxes

and will be doing some more projects

as for me, they are so relaxing. 

any ideas for my next theme will be considered

with great thoughfulness

 

 thank you looking and lovely comments xx

7 comments:

  1. oh gosh I love this too bits, stunning detail hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lush hun, i reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy loves this xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow i love this and id love to make somethin similar

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is stunning Caroline love all your little touches - cant wait to see what else you come up with xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning, love the beach huts and the shells
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments
on my blog, please come back and visit soon