Followers

Hello and welcome to CARO'S CREATIONS

This blog will be a mixture of my life & my craft (such as it is). I hope you enjoy my blog & even if it doesn't inspire you, maybe it may entertain you :) and please excuse the huge time gaps, life gets in the way :)

Wednesday 29 August 2012

I have had a successful week this week, please take a look at the
 few cards & 1 photo I am just uploading. 
 I entered one of the cards and my photo into the local village craft show. 
 I am really pleased with my results. Without further ado, here they are:- 

this is my first time of winning any prizes
at all. The card was one I had made for 
my husbands birthday, but he never
got it as the show was the same day lol.
The dragonfly was taken in leyland

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments
on my blog, please come back and visit soon