Followers

Hello and welcome to CARO'S CREATIONS

This blog will be a mixture of my life & my craft (such as it is). I hope you enjoy my blog & even if it doesn't inspire you, maybe it may entertain you :) and please excuse the huge time gaps, life gets in the way :)

Saturday 8 October 2011

and met lots of new people






This year I have had the greatest honour of becoming friends with the best people in the crafting world & am proud to call them all my friends. When I have been low or in pain, they have been there for me, to gee me along boot me up the rear and stop me going into a decline and i thank them all from the bottom of my heart. You know who you all are Leah Hepburn, Abbie Kay, & my darling friend Stee whom I have been friends with forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments
on my blog, please come back and visit soon