Followers

Hello and welcome to CARO'S CREATIONS

This blog will be a mixture of my life & my craft (such as it is). I hope you enjoy my blog & even if it doesn't inspire you, maybe it may entertain you :) and please excuse the huge time gaps, life gets in the way :)

Sunday 11 January 2015

Candle Gift Holder

The inspiration for this was given to me by my friend Becka who is superb at things like this. So after getting the information from her I decided to make one for her. 
I loved making it, clear, easy instructions and a great sense of satisfaction. 

The instructions can be found here on her blog. 










1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely gift idea. I will totally have to drop by your friend's blog and see the pattern. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments
on my blog, please come back and visit soon