Followers

Hello and welcome to CARO'S CREATIONS

This blog will be a mixture of my life & my craft (such as it is). I hope you enjoy my blog & even if it doesn't inspire you, maybe it may entertain you :) and please excuse the huge time gaps, life gets in the way :)

Friday 13 January 2012

I would like to share some good news with you all :),
I have recieved the Liebster Blog award
from Abie Kay
Thank you so much for choosing me and a great surprise
Please check out Abbie's blog http://poweredbyfairydust7.blogspot.com/ take a look at some of her great projects



The idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readship.
"Liebster" in German means "dearest", so as part of the Leibster award tradition, is to pass this award to 5 blogs that I value, that have both inspired and motivated me.

To accept the award you must do the following:


1) Link back to the persons blog who gave it you and thank them for thinking of you

2) Post the award to your blog.

3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.

4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them Know.

This was very difficult to only be able to choose 5,
wish I could have chosen more.
However I would like to give this award to these lovely ladies mentioned below you create beautiful projects and I gain lots of inspiration from you all


This was a really hard decision to make because so many people inspire me
Anyway these are the 5 most lovely people that I gain inspiration from

1. Tony Dillon
2. sarah
3.Lyndi
4. Fat Monica
5. Dazie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for thinking of me and my blog.Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun i have given you the Liebster award if you pop over to my blog to see what to do. xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments
on my blog, please come back and visit soon