Followers

Hello and welcome to CARO'S CREATIONS

This blog will be a mixture of my life & my craft (such as it is). I hope you enjoy my blog & even if it doesn't inspire you, maybe it may entertain you :) and please excuse the huge time gaps, life gets in the way :)

Saturday, 29 August 2009

NOT MUCH TIME

Ihave had a tough month this month. Huge family problems have prevented me from much crafting, or indeed, even being on the computer. I have made no ATCs at all & only 4 cards. Im quite upset really but family is most important & things need sorting out, so please bear with me, please keep visiting & keep the comments coming, they are the only thing that makes things worthwhile.

hugsa to you all.

caro
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Caro, I'm so sorry that your month has been so tough for you. Hang in there girl. Don't loose sight of the fact that their problems are theirs and yours are yours. You can't take on the burdens of everyone, but you can support them. There is a difference. Try to distance yourself a little and look after number one. YOUR health is more important, without you fit and able to help you just add to their worries.

    I'm sending you huggs and hope next month is better than the last.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments
on my blog, please come back and visit soon