Followers

Hello and welcome to CARO'S CREATIONS

This blog will be a mixture of my life & my craft (such as it is). I hope you enjoy my blog & even if it doesn't inspire you, maybe it may entertain you :) and please excuse the huge time gaps, life gets in the way :)

Tuesday 30 June 2009

last 2 weeks

Well, the last 2 weeks have not been good. Huge family problems, kids who are so hurtful & my mojo has finally done a complete runner thanks to all the stress. This is why there have been no postings from me for ages. I HAVE made a birthday card for my grandson, which I will upload later, but apart from that, Ive done nothing, not even my beloved ATCs.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Caro Massive (((HUGS))) I hope things pick up soon! Don't forget to take care of you!
    Thinking of you
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caro so sorry to hear youve been having problems. Sending you a huge (((hug))) maybe our Mojos are on holiday together as I cant find mine either!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments
on my blog, please come back and visit soon